Licensed Loan Partner
A top producing Loan Officer in Jacksonville, FL. is looking for a licensed Loan Partner. Someone who is a self-starter, an efficient multi-tasker, great with people, has a positive attitude and loves working.
The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer or a processor who is either burned-out from having to generate their own business, or can no longer afford to run the hamster wheel of lead generation. This candidate absolutely must know how to pull & analyze credit review income & asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack & submit files, request & clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
Being adaptable and efficient is very important for this position. Organizational skills are essential for success in this position along with the ability to follow-up efficiently and keep track of your progress in a logical and organized manner. Attention to detail should be a natural skill of yours and handling multiple tasks in a fast paced environment should be something you thrive on.
We are looking for a genuine team player who is excellent in communication professionally with clients and is a steel-trap with following-through on tasks and assignments. You should be able to learn new skills and information needed to adapt to the ever-changing mortgage industry and have a self-motivated ability to “figure things out” along the way.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to clients
- Follow up on needs list every two days via phone and email
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU
- Prepare time clock: determine what needs to be done and when
- Help clear conditions when needed
- Make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
- Other mortgage responsibilities
- Answer the phone
- Phone call follow up to agents regarding classes and future events
- Other marketing responsibilities
You must have at least 2 years professional office experience and one year of mortgage experience. Only apply if you want to be part of a fast-growing team who really cares about their clients. This position is a full time in office position in Jacksonville, FL. Mortgage license and experience is required for this position.
Interested in Joining?
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter to: jeff@c2cMortgage.com and then call 904-503-2501 and answer the following questions:
- What is your #1 quality?
- What is the scope of your mortgage experience and knowledge?
- Why do you feel you are a good fit for our mortgage company?
Only those candidates that submit necessary information AND call to leave a message will be considered for this position.
Thank you and good luck!